Friday 4 January 2008

MASEHI: 2008 & HIJRAH: 1428



To myself:
I really wish that this would be my last study week before examination…though I don’t really know what might come to me in the nearest future and I really do hope that I might be able to perform hajj and gain my highest degree before my 30th birthday...

To MAK & ABAH:
I love both of you very much and really hope that this year I would be able to kiss both your hands and ask for forgiveness... and may Allah bless our family with great future ahead of us.

To ATIE:
I really hope that we would never be separated now, in the future and life afterwards. I also wish that we would be able to paint our future with a very bright colour.

To ABG FAITUL:
I hope that you would reconsider your plan and won’t get married this year because I really want to spend more time with you and our family more than before.

To KOE:
I really wish and always pray that you would like me more than before and pray that your SPM result would be as great as you predicted it would be. And also may your future, on earth and life afterwards, be blessed.

To MAKYUT & JEP:
I love you both and may our friendship last forever and I also hope that we would be able to be with each other in the Jannah. Thank you for everything... for helping me all this time especially for all the solat hajat & doa...


To my family:
To all my family in Penang, Tapah and Rawang, may 2008 be a great year for all of us and please pray that both of us could return safely this year eventhough it's just for a while...


To Mr H:
Thanks for being such a great friend... makan nasik minyak jgn lupa I okay...

To Malaysian Gang:
Though I've only got few friends in Malaysia, I really do hope that all of them would be in good shape so that I would be able to see them once I return.

To Glaswegian Gang:
Love all of you so much. Thank you and sorry for all the troubles I’ve put all of you through. Wish that all of us could keep in contact eventhough we are no longer the Glaswegian gang.

To UK Gang:
To all of Malaysian or non-Malaysian friends in the UK, I hope that this year would bring us lots of happiness and may Allah bless our lives.

To my other half:
I always pray for your happiness and may Allah help us in finding each other & whoever you are, I really do hope that you would take care of yourself and always return to Allah in everything you do.




AMEEN...

2 comments:

ieynna said...

i also love u both..i hope we can be a best friend forever..miss u both ;)

Yanie said...

ameen... miss u too dear :)