Saturday 1 March 2008

CONVOCATION 2007

I have always wanted to upload photos from my last graduation and also Aidil's... though they were quite sometimes now, I always think that they are worth remembering and perhaps not too late to share them with everyone… Many thanks to EZ & Khai for the efforts (photographers) & all friends that were there for me... THANK YOU...

& NOT TO FORGET.... WARNING! AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE!

EZ has invited me for dinner on this coming Friday at 8pm to eat YONG TAU FOO... one with spicy sauce... drooling... HURRAY!!! & therefore... most probably I'll be uploading pics soon... TQ EZ! it must be hard for you to have me as your friend!... heee



Looking forward to the future!

mE? think again!... :P

Nae worries... I did watch my steps!

The three of us

This way pls...

Aidil's Convocation day... Autumn 2007

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

uik??xpaham lak tetibe..u dah konvo..abes tuh skang nih watpe??
konvo tuh tuk ape??
hehehehe...saya nih mmg lampi sket..hehehe..mahap laa ye..

Yanie said...

tuh convo 1st degree..skrg tgh buat msc... :)